Please send all poster requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include in your request:
- Your name, email and phone number
- Your PI or manager
- Your funding string (if not in Chemistry)
Note: We need your Fund, Department, Program & Project for example: 136-481525-4-PRJA122
- Your poster file (must be smaller than 24MB) in Adobe PDF form
- The size you want your poster printed (max of 60″) Note: The PDF file dimensions need to be the exact size you wish to print your poster. You can check this by hovering your curser in the lower left corner of your PDF file.
- The date and time you need your poster
Due to shipping and supply issues, we print our posters on the best quality paper we can get. We do our best to accommodate requests, but cannot guarantee what paper is in stock.
We ask for a minimum of 24-hours to print all posters. We do our best to deliver as fast as possible. During peak poster times (recruitment, conferences, seminars, etc…) please allow for extra time to process the large number of orders.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
How to Size and Export Your PowerPoint for Poster Printing
Sizing a poster is critical to printing the poster with high resolution.
The PDF file must have the EXACT dimensions that you want the poster printed.
The most common size for academic posters is 36″x48″ although any size you desire under 60″ is possible.
If you are unsure how to size your PDF to the correct dimensions, here is a resource to help you: